- Small floorprint, easy work-piece loading
- Suitable for carbon steel, stainless steel
- Suitable for longitudinal seam welding of big diameter pipe or barrels
- Suitable for TIG, MIG/MAG, PAW welding process
- Weld circumferential seams in cooperation with rollers and headstock
- High Precision TIG-ÂPlasma or Plasma + TIG Longitudinal and Circumferential Seam Welding System
- Welding Process: TIG/PAW/P+T
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Diameter: 3200mm
- Length: 6500mm
- Joint Type: Longitudinal Seam, and Circumferential Butt or Overlap Seam
- Huaheng has more than ten years of Plasma application experience in terms of excellent welding process and service ability
- Mainly for vessels of thin-wall thickness less than and equal to 8mm , there is no need for beveling. It can weld single side with double side shaping. For wall thickness greater than 8mm, a little beveling is needed.
- Modular design, less modification design and production cycle
- The automatic welding system is specially designed for stainless steel application. With Plasma welding process, the key hole penetration effect makes sure one-side welding double-side shaping, as well as higher welding speed and higher welding efficiency
- The energy of arc is much concentrated that the heat effect zone is smaller, thus reducing distortion
- Turn-key project
- Using Plasma + TIG double torches welding at one time, Plasma for root pass at front, TIG for covering pass after, highly improving the welding quality and efficiency, which can reach 1.3~1.5 times the efficiency of single torch welding
- With the advantage of key hole penetration, there is no bevel with plate wall thickness of 8mm and below, saving time and money on preparation
- With the benefit of high efficiency, it can save the time of using plasma by 4~5 times as compared with manual welding
- Welding process: PAW, PAW+TIG, SAW, and various combinations for different thickness pipe applications Stainless pipes are comprehensively used in chemical, oil and gas, food, and papermaking industries etc.
- The continuous formation process uses single or multi-torch (PAW+TIG) welding process. UOE is suitable for big diameter thick-wall pipe, length=6m approximately.
- Stainless pipe manufacturer uses continuous formation process for OD<219mm thin-wall pipe application, and UOE process for OD>219mm thick-wall pipe application.
- For high standard requirement of internal seam, internal seam refusing process is recommended UOE process application
- Pipe diameter: OD219~OD1,200mm
- Welding length: <6,000mm, option for customization
- Pipe thickness: 4~14mm
- Material: SUS321, SUS304, SUS316, SUS316L etc.
Maximum welding diameter (mm)
Column speed of up and down (mm/min)
Trolley speed (mm/min)
Dimension (LxWxH mm)
- Depend On Product Days
- Wooden Packing
- All India
Plot no.: 486/B/2, GIDC, Makarpura,, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390010, India