Our MIG track narrow gap welding heads are manufactured from narrow channel MIG soldering head, positioner, MIG programmable reoccurring soldering energy source and manipulator, which are regulated by PLC. These are ideal to chamfer level of 250mm constrictive channel soldering (breadth 9~12mm, tending 1/100ï½2/100 I chamfer), make both bevel parts perforated by wave cable. Our MIG track narrow gap welding heads find their usages in valve, engineering machinery, thermal power, coal mine machinery, boiler and many others.
- Double gas protection, ensure weld quality
- Welding method: Horizontal, vertical and orbital welding
- Special multi-channel water cooling, high duty cycle
- Make both sides completely welding by moving of tungsten
- Suitable for bevel width less than 9mm narrow bevel welding
- High deposition efficiency, low heat input
- Suitable for carbon steel, stainless steel.
|Bevel Type||U, J type|
|Tube Thickness (mm)||30-250|
|Bevel Width (mm)||9-20|
|Max Current (A)||350|
|Max Wire Feeding Speed(mm/min)||240000|
|Wire Diameter (mm)||ï¿ 1.0, ï¿ 1.2|
|Protective Gas||Mixed gas|
Plot no.: 486/B/2, GIDC, Makarpura,, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390010, India