The gamut of M90 MAG Tube-Sheet Welding Head, which we are offering is particularly designed for machinery sleeve of engineering, boiler and more. It is fasten by positioner, 3D intelligent or manipulator spring stabilizer and broad range of localization. Further, our MAG tube-sheet welding head is the initial no-turn design for convenient and fast wire feeding.
Some of the salient features:
- Ideal for engineering machines sleeve soldering, boiler pipe to pipe-sheet and boiler drag bar MAG soldering.
- Easy localization for various range of positioning.
- Special wire feeding and no-wire-twist design to fulfill complicated multi or single layer welding needs.
- Mechanical swing in the course of welding process.
- Pneumatic locking on user for down/up and right/left moving.
- The weight of the feeding plate differs from 15 to 20 kg.
- The diameter of the wire is Ï1.0 &Ï1.2.
|Tube OD(mm)||Î¦38 ~ Î¦260|
|Duty cycle||320A 60%|
|Manual Adjusting Height (up & down) (mm)||40|
|Wire Diameter(mm)||Î¦1.0, Î¦1.2(standard)|
Plot no.: 486/B/2, GIDC, Makarpura,, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390010, India