Our i-orbital 2000 power source is specifically designed that is supported on modern technology. The regulator is with easy functioning interface for smooth operation and also backing mouse/keyboard work, offline printing operation and programming. It is developed for thin wall fittings/ elbows/pipes and tubes, which is widely applied in chemical, instrumentation tubing, semiconductor, pharmaceutical and food industries.
The most progressive, simple to exercise orbital power source.
Suited for all our fittings, fusion heads and thin tube.
Immensely utilized in pharmacy, food, semiconductor and various other industries.
- Windows CE embedded type working system with upgradable easy user interface for hassle free operation.
- There are 20 levels for every single programme for precise regulation as per welding requirement.
- Hundred of programs inside memory storage along with external USB facility for exporting and importing information.
- Genuine-time welding ground record in the course of welding process.
- Regulation pendant screen for real-time information supervision.
- Alterable parameter in the course of welding activity for some specific requirements.
- Integrated many welding head grounds for exact motion regulation.
- Water chilling set-up to make sure prolonged time of operation.
- Impeccable error detection solution, fault screen and standard design for simple maintenance.
- Choices to select offline printing and programming.
- Hard metal case and elective mobile trolley for easy transportation.
|Duty Cycle||200A 60%/155A 100%|
|Open Circuit Voltage||55V|
|Input Voltage||380V+ 10% 50/60HZ|
|Cooling||External Water Cooler|
|Control Function||Gas Control/Current Control Rotation Control/Wire Feeding Control|
|Numbers of Level||20|
|Build In Printer|
|Insulation/Protection Class||F / IP21|
|Manufacture Standard||GB15579.1 2004|
- Depend On Product Days
- Wooden Packing
- All India
Plot no.: 486/B/2, GIDC, Makarpura,, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390010, India